Super Hyperactive Ninja by Grimorio of Games and JanduSoft S.L. is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 25nd.
Get ready to tune up your coffee-ninja skills; you will need them in this hardcore platformer!
Super Hyperactive Ninja is a fast-paced hyper-caffeinated action-platformer in 2D, designed with those who want a real tough challenge and speedrunners in mind.
Recover the stolen coffee before you fall asleep! Use the power of caffeine to enter Hyperactive Mode, to run faster and kill enemies, but use it wisely! Your energy is limited, and must be recharged with the coffees you find in the levels. If you run out of caffeine, its GAME OVER!
Play against a friend in crazy fast-paced 1-on-1 battles in the hidden Fight Mode! Use characters from other awesome indie games like Aragami, Jack from Caveman Warriors and Ace from Ice Cream Surfer!
Let’s get Hyperactive!
Don’t miss the trailer on our Youtube Channel:
- More than 50 levels of fast paced action
- Difficult and challenging, but fair
- Speedrun friendly
- Discover new ways to play and secret paths using the unlockable items
- Hidden 2-player fighting mode
- Guest characters: Aragami, Jack and Ace!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fandomfare Gaming #MTGArena with Jadiri Gamer - January 22, 2019
- PUBG’s New ‘Vikendi’ Map Now Live On Consoles - January 22, 2019
- LIFE IS STRANGE 2 EPISODE 2 LAUNCH TRAILER REVEALED - January 22, 2019