DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA as part of a new limited-time event. Now through October 14, 2018, players can add Sephiroth to their roster by completing the “One-Winged Angel” character event. A new trailer showcasing Sephiroth’s abilities is available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/MkxCJM_Bd7E.
Players overwhelmingly chose FINAL FANTASY VII’s formidable antagonist to be added to the game ahead of schedule through a character poll that ran on the official DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA Twitter account (@DissidiaFFOO).
Over six million players have joined DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA across the Japanese and global versions of the game. The current roster of 68 FINAL FANTASY characters in the global version of the game includes fan favorites like Cloud, Squall, and Terra, and enigmatic villains like Seymour, Kuja, and now Sephiroth.
Additionally, from now until October 25, 2018, a number of generous limited-time campaigns and promotions are available in-game for all players:
- “A Cactuar Conundrum” Limited-Time Quest – Players can challenge this quest to earn large amounts of EXP, crystals, and gil. By completing event missions associated with this quest, players can also earn valuable Armor Tokens.
- Story Clear Event Missions – By clearing story chapters, players can receive Silver Autumn Tokens and Gold Autumn Tokens, which can be exchanged for a total of four 5-star weapons.
- Daily Mission Rewards – Rewards are doubled for all daily missions.
- Special Login Bonuses – All players will be treated to a series of login bonuses including Draw Tickets, Relics of All Knowledge, Potions, and more.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jadiri Gamer with Sunday Live Stream snag us another pack of Ravnica Allegiance - January 20, 2019
- Big Crown: Showdown Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019
- Bedtime Blues Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019