Arcade Spirits, so PQube and developer Fiction Factory Games are happy to announce that Arcade Spirits will receive voiceover support in time for launch!
Helmed by voice director Jacob Burgess (https://www.makewordshappen.com/), all 15 central characters will be brought to life by a fantastic and eclectic cast of renowned actors. Each of the characters will feature voice acting support from grunts and smaller phrases to fully voiced sequences throughout certain important moments of the game!
Arcade Spirits launches early 2019 and a demo* is already available on Steam to check out right now!
*Please note that the demo does not have voice acting implemented
Set in 20XX, Arcade Spirits follows an alternate timeline where the 1983 video game crash never occurred – after a turbulent work history, you are granted employment at the Funplex, a popular arcade, home to a host of unique personalities and customers. Where will this new found employment take you? Who will you meet along the way? Will you find the romance you’re seeking?
- Design your own character from the ground up – pronoun, hairstyle, skin tone, hair color, eye color and more are completely customizable and are reflected throughout the game in both cutscenes and artwork!
- Work hard and build any relationship you desire with a total of seven romanceable characters! With roleplaying-based choices, you will be able to grow your personality and relationships in any way you desire from friendship, platonic or something more intimate.
- The Identity Identifier System, or IRIS, can track your relationship statuses with all characters throughout Arcade Spirits as well as your personality traits, from Quirky, Steady, and Kindly, to Gutsy and Basically.
- Everything you choose in Arcade Spirits, from your relationships to your personality, your crisis management moments and myriad other decisions will have an effect on the future of your Arcade!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE REVEALS OPERATION PHANTOM SIGHT - May 19, 2019
- Guard of Wonderland Game - May 19, 2019
- Robolinux 10.5 Versions update - May 19, 2019