Picking up right where the 2017 smash hit Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star left off, Fate/EXTELLA LINK adds 10 Servants to the original roster of 16. The high-speed action gameplay has been refined, and players will battle their way through massive invading armies to protect the virtual world of SE.RA.PH from an invading force. Players on PS4™ system can now engage in massive 4-on-4 online battles with up to 7 other players. Foes will quiver at the True Name of players’ Noble Phantasms as they assume the role of their favorite Servant.
- Combatants from Across the Fate Universes Join the Fray–- In addition to the 16 original Servants from Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star, 10 characters from other Fate series will enter battle as playable Servants, including Astolfo, Scáthach, and Francis Drake
- Hunker Down in Base Camp–- Players can move freely around their army’s base camp—a medieval cathedral raised into the sky—and interact with their Servants to build meaningful bonds.
- Polished Graphics and Battle Mechanics–- Players can experience refined combat mechanics and graphics through the game.
Developed by Marvelous and slated for publishing in North America on PS4™ and “PS Vita” systems by XSEED Games, Fate/EXTELLA LINK will release in Q1 2019. The premium Fleeting Glory Edition for PS4™ system has a suggested retail price of $79.99, while the standard edition for both physical and digital has a suggested retail price of $49.99. On “PS Vita” system the title will be available digitally for $39.99. This title has not yet been rated by the ESRB.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World leaders are dodging Davos - January 20, 2019
- NEW TITLES UNVEILED FOR WEIß SCHWARZ AT THE BUSHIROAD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2018 WORLD FINALS - January 20, 2019
- ELIMINATE YOUR ENEMIES WITH LONG RANGE PRECISION WITH THE SNIPER CLASS IN BREACH - January 20, 2019