Merchoid have unveiled the first officially licensed gaming Christmas Sweaters ready for the 2018 Holiday season.
If you’re a Zelda fan in the Christmas spirit, you’re in luck as the The Zelda: Wreath of the Wild Christmas sweater features Link’s distinctive green mixed with classic Christmas colours, while the Zelda: Tinsel and Triforces sweater is in classic ‘Link green’ with just a splash of brown to channel your inner Christmas tree.
There’s no traipsing around Viridian Forest for hours to find the Pokemon All I want for Christmas is Chu sweater, which features Pikachu in a Christmas hat sharing a festive wink.
If you’re lucky enough to have the Playstation Mini under your Christmas tree, then the Playstation: 12 Days of Play Christmas Sweater is the perfect Christmas Sweater for you; the large 94 on the back celebrates the year the original Playstation was released.
For those with more vintage tastes, the Atari: Red Button, White Christmas sweater has a timeless look that will last all the way ’til the year 2600.
- Officially licensed gaming Christmas Sweaters
- Sweaters based on Zelda, Pokemon, Atari and Playstation
- 100% knitted
- Available to order here: https://www.merchoid.com/geeks-guide-to-ugly-christmas-sweaterjumpers/?view=gaming
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The Surge 2: Season pass content continues with the Jericho’s Legacy Gear Pack! Get it today! - December 10, 2019
- Fujimi Fantasia Bunko Brings Multiple Universes into Puzzle & Dragons - December 10, 2019
- FM20 TOUCH – OUT NOW ON NINTENDO SWITCH - December 10, 2019