Live Gamer ULTRA driverless external capture card fully compatible with Apple Mac systems. Additionally, PC as well as Mac users of AVerMedia’s entire breakthrough Live Gamer 4K UHD line of high performance game streaming cards that allow 4K and high frame rate capture, as well as other AVerMedia cards, can now get 30% off Restream subscriptions from now until September 30th.
With today’s partnership announcement and the launch of RECentral Express for the Live Gamer ULTRA, Mac users can access the power of the ULTRA with recording up to 4Kp30 resolution, 4Kp60 HDR passthrough, and Full HD recording at up to 120 fps along with onboard video processing that helps lighten CPU load. RECentral Express Mac support for additional AVerMedia cards is planned for the future.
The Live Gamer 4K UHD line is headlined by the Live Gamer 4K internal PCIe card (MSRP $299.99) the first card outside of expensive professional capture cards to support 4K HDR recording at 60 frames per second. Complementing this powerhouse are the external, driverless Live Gamer ULTRA (MSRP $249.99), which provides a solution for laptop users and streamers on the go with ultra low latency 4K capture over USB 3.1, and the Live Gamer EXTREME 2 (MSRP $179.99), a smaller external card with customizable graphic cover, 4K passthrough, onboard downscaling and 1080p60 recording.
Accolades for the Live Gamer ULTRA and the Live Gamer 4K UHD line:
- “The AVerMedia Live Gamer ULTRA is in a weight-class of its own.” – MMORPG
- “AVerMedia’s Live Gamer ULTRA lies in a happy medium that will satisfy gamers looking to take their stream and video work to the next level.” – San Jose Mercury News
- “After a week of the most testing possible, I came away impressed with the AverMedia
Live Gamer ULTRA.” – Gaming Trend
- “I can’t say enough nice things about the AVerMedia Live Gamer 4K.” – Hardcore Gamer
- “I cannot recommend the Live Gamer 4K highly enough for anyone looking to capture professional quality video and conduct any sort of high end Streaming.” – Gaming-Age
4K and 4K HDR video, both on PC platforms and new consoles like the PS4™Pro and Xbox One X, is a rising trend in gaming, making games more immersive by allowing players to see details that bring worlds to life. With the acclaimed AVerMedia Live Gamer cards, gamers and content creators can capture at full 4K resolution, including HDR, or choose to play in Full HD with insanely high frame rates (up to 240 frames per second). Despite their high end features, the Live Gamer 4K UHD line remains affordable, allowing content creators to “future proof” their streaming rig without breaking the bank.
“Gamers and content creators are already loving the Live Gamer 4K UHD cards, and today we’re announcing even more great features with full Mac compatibility and Restream.io multi-streaming support for the Live Gamer ULTRA, as well as Restream discounts for our customers,” said David Kao, Marketing Director of AVerMedia. “Whatever resolution and frame rate you want to record at, from any gaming system, we have a Live Gamer card ready to make your gameplay look great on every streaming platform.”
The Live Gamer 4K, Live Gamer ULTRA and Live Gamer EXTREME 2 cards are available at retail and online, and all include AVerMedia’s proprietary RECentral software that supports simultaneous streaming to Twitch, YouTube and Mixer from a single app, and CyberLink’s PowerDirector 15 video editing software, which supports 4K video.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World leaders are dodging Davos - January 20, 2019
- NEW TITLES UNVEILED FOR WEIß SCHWARZ AT THE BUSHIROAD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2018 WORLD FINALS - January 20, 2019
- ELIMINATE YOUR ENEMIES WITH LONG RANGE PRECISION WITH THE SNIPER CLASS IN BREACH - January 20, 2019