Farmers Branch, Texas – Magnin & Associates today introduces Delivery Dash Challenge 1.0, their new game for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Windows PC and Xbox. Try your hand at delivering express packages on your iPhone or iPad. Choose which order to deliver the packages based on location and availability schedules. Then choose which turns to make to drive down the correct streets, going the correct direction, to reach each location within their posted delivery times.
* Seven progressively more difficult levels should challenge all ages
* Optionally shares your accomplishments via social media, email, or instant messaging
* Universal App – supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, including standard, Retina, iPhone X and XS displays
The game was produced by Ed Magnin, programmed and level design by Willie Johnson, Jr, art and 3d models from Unity Assets, and playtested by David Hayes, a game dev intern from Dallas ISD, Conrad H-TECH at Richland College. Matt Campana created the music and audio effects. According to Ed Magnin, “We all see competing delivery vans racing around our neighborhoods. Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to make sure they get delivered to their final destination on-time?”
Device Requirements (iOS):
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal App – supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, including standard, Retina, and iPhone X and XS displays. Apple TV version also available.
* 81.7 MB
* Rated 4+
Pricing and Availability:
Delivery Dash Challenge 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. An Android version is available worldwide from both Google Play and Amazon AppStore. Windows 10 PC and Xbox versions will be available any day from the Windows Store. For more information, please contact Ed Magnin.
Ed Magnin has been actively involved in the game industry since 1979. Earlier in his career he worked for some of the top game developers of their day – MicroProse, Cinemaware, Virgin Games, and Park Place Productions. In 1993, he founded Magnin & Associates and has focused on handheld games ever since. They have created over 29 games for iOS (with over a million App Store downloads). Most are also available for Android, Windows 10 PC and Xbox. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Magnin & Associates. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fandomfare Gaming #MTGArena with Jadiri Gamer - January 22, 2019
- PUBG’s New ‘Vikendi’ Map Now Live On Consoles - January 22, 2019
- LIFE IS STRANGE 2 EPISODE 2 LAUNCH TRAILER REVEALED - January 22, 2019