Air Missions: HIND has lifted off for PlayStation®4 and is now available in stores around Europe. The American release will follow on October 9.
Enlist for duty
In Air Missions: HIND players can dominate the skies in 4 realistic assault helicopters, among which the iconic Mi-24 Hind. Professionally piloting through fictional missions, the aim of the game is to successfully complete objectives such as eliminating specific targets or taking down hostile helicopters, with a wide range of weaponry.
Team up for combat
In addition to the singleplayer campaign missions, Air Missions: HIND offers singleplayer training flights, Instant Mission and Instant Action modes. Waging war together is possible as well with the (online) co-op campaign and co-op Instant Missions. To complete the turmoil, the game includes an online multiplayer which enlists fighter pilots in Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- Soar through the sky in an Mi-24 Hind assault heli, a.k.a. ‘the Flying Tank’
- Fight in Singleplayer and Multiplayer – Deathmatch, Instant Action & Online Co-op
- Hover over Central Asia, Eastern Europe, the Arctic Ocean & Southeast Asia
- Equip devastating weapons and missiles, such as GUV gun pods and FAB bombs
- Master your aircraft with three different helicopter control difficulty levels
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MX vs ATV All Out’s new DLC Slash’s Snake Pit out now! - October 16, 2018
- Halloween is Almost Here! - October 16, 2018
- elementary OS 5 Juno is Here - October 16, 2018