Air Missions: HIND has lifted off for PlayStation®4 and is now available in stores around Europe. The American release will follow on October 9.
Enlist for duty
In Air Missions: HIND players can dominate the skies in 4 realistic assault helicopters, among which the iconic Mi-24 Hind. Professionally piloting through fictional missions, the aim of the game is to successfully complete objectives such as eliminating specific targets or taking down hostile helicopters, with a wide range of weaponry.
Team up for combat
In addition to the singleplayer campaign missions, Air Missions: HIND offers singleplayer training flights, Instant Mission and Instant Action modes. Waging war together is possible as well with the (online) co-op campaign and co-op Instant Missions. To complete the turmoil, the game includes an online multiplayer which enlists fighter pilots in Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- Soar through the sky in an Mi-24 Hind assault heli, a.k.a. ‘the Flying Tank’
- Fight in Singleplayer and Multiplayer – Deathmatch, Instant Action & Online Co-op
- Hover over Central Asia, Eastern Europe, the Arctic Ocean & Southeast Asia
- Equip devastating weapons and missiles, such as GUV gun pods and FAB bombs
- Master your aircraft with three different helicopter control difficulty levels
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fandomfare GamingMTG Arena weekly Round up - May 26, 2019
- Crooked Waters VR: Conquest will release end of June! - May 26, 2019
- SLAY WITH PORTALS IN 1047 GAMES’ ONLINE FPS SPLITGATE: ARENA WARFARE, OUT NOW ON STEAM - May 26, 2019