Air Missions: HIND has lifted off for PlayStation®4 and is now available in stores around Europe. The American release will follow on October 9.
Enlist for duty
In Air Missions: HIND players can dominate the skies in 4 realistic assault helicopters, among which the iconic Mi-24 Hind. Professionally piloting through fictional missions, the aim of the game is to successfully complete objectives such as eliminating specific targets or taking down hostile helicopters, with a wide range of weaponry.
Team up for combat
In addition to the singleplayer campaign missions, Air Missions: HIND offers singleplayer training flights, Instant Mission and Instant Action modes. Waging war together is possible as well with the (online) co-op campaign and co-op Instant Missions. To complete the turmoil, the game includes an online multiplayer which enlists fighter pilots in Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- Soar through the sky in an Mi-24 Hind assault heli, a.k.a. ‘the Flying Tank’
- Fight in Singleplayer and Multiplayer – Deathmatch, Instant Action & Online Co-op
- Hover over Central Asia, Eastern Europe, the Arctic Ocean & Southeast Asia
- Equip devastating weapons and missiles, such as GUV gun pods and FAB bombs
- Master your aircraft with three different helicopter control difficulty levels
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Sneaky Viking AR introduced for iOS – The Tower Defence to make You Move - February 19, 2019
- SwampDog, LLC announces WhoDo 1.0 – A Contact Creation Tool for macOS - February 19, 2019
- CHOOM ENTERS INTO LOI WITH CANNABIS RETAIL STORE APPLICANT - February 18, 2019