LET IT DIE, will be available on Steamstarting Wednesday, Sept. 26.
In the year 2026 AD, a large tectonic disturbance caused mass destruction around the world. In the midst of the ruin, South Western Tokyo split off into the ocean where the seismic activity caused a large spire to rise out of the ocean piercing the island creating a tower-like structure called the Tower of Barbs. Players must fight their way to the top of the tower for a sacred treasure while expecting to die over, and over, and over again.
LET IT DIE on PC comes with an incredible amount of content from the Tower of Barbs, to the newest updates to the Tokyo Death Metro – the four FORCEMEN, and focuses on intense combat, bizarre dialogue and environments that take place in the hilariously grim post-apocalyptic Tokyo. To date, LET IT DIE has secured more than four million downloads on the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) via the PlayStation Store.
LET IT DIE features include:
●Craft unique weapons and armor – Collect fallen weapons and create unique combinations of tools to boost chances of survival against enemies lurking each floor
● Hyper-violent rage moves & goretastic kills – When hacking and slashing foes just isn’t enough, players can use ultra violent Rage Moves or Goretastics to finish them off with style
● Crush enemies via the Tokyo Death Metro – Asynchronous multiplayer allows players to build up an army of Haters to attack players around the world
● Player death data returns to haunt players as a “Hater” – Battle against user-created Haters as players ascend deeper into The Tower of Barbs. Level up, die, and reanimate as a Hater in other players’ games to unleash hell upon the world
●All star voice cast – Voice casting includes Jukka Hilden, Daveigh Chase, Verne Troyer, Traci Lords, Mark Hamill, and more
More information about LET IT DIEhere.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Sneaky Viking AR introduced for iOS – The Tower Defence to make You Move - February 19, 2019
- SwampDog, LLC announces WhoDo 1.0 – A Contact Creation Tool for macOS - February 19, 2019
- CHOOM ENTERS INTO LOI WITH CANNABIS RETAIL STORE APPLICANT - February 18, 2019