Infected Shelter is a bloody good apocalyptic fun. It attempts to take on the end of the world in a lighthearted, yet violent, way. Billed as a cross between Dead Cells and Castle Crashers, Infected Shelter mixes rogue-lite gameplay with co-op multiplayer insanity.
Platforms: Windows PC, Mac, Linux.
Later: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One.
– Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
– Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
– 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
– 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
– Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
– Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
– Fully supported singleplayer experience
– Co-op with up to 4 players
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Sneaky Viking AR introduced for iOS – The Tower Defence to make You Move - February 19, 2019
- SwampDog, LLC announces WhoDo 1.0 – A Contact Creation Tool for macOS - February 19, 2019
- CHOOM ENTERS INTO LOI WITH CANNABIS RETAIL STORE APPLICANT - February 18, 2019