Meaningful Play 2018 Conference Whether designed to entertain or to achieve more “serious” purposes, games, virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality have the potential to impact players’ beliefs, knowledge, attitudes, emotions, cognitive abilities, physical and mental health, and behavior.
Meaningful Play 2018 is a conference about theory, research, and game design innovations, principles and practices. Meaningful Play brings scholars and industry professionals together to understand and improve upon games to entertain, inform, educate, and persuade in meaningful ways.
The conference will include thought-provoking keynotes from leaders in academia and industry, peer-reviewed paper presentations, panel sessions (including academic and industry discussions), innovative workshops, roundtable discussions, and exhibitions of games and prototypes
Conference Audience and Themes
The conference is primarily for:
- industry and academic game researchers
- industry and academic game designers and developers
- game educators
- government and NGOs interested in games
The three primary themes of the conference are:
- exploring meaningful applications of games
- issues in designing meaningful play
- learning, education & games
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The Surge 2: Season pass content continues with the Jericho’s Legacy Gear Pack! Get it today! - December 10, 2019
- Fujimi Fantasia Bunko Brings Multiple Universes into Puzzle & Dragons - December 10, 2019
- FM20 TOUCH – OUT NOW ON NINTENDO SWITCH - December 10, 2019