Three Kingdoms designer Ken Kitami, successfully re-created the beloved series so that users can once again see and experience the world of the three kingdoms along with its famous generals.
The New Romance of the Three Kingdoms mobile allows users worldwide to connect on a global server to fight on a giant 1 million tile map for the unification of China. Also, the game provides multiple side quests and missions, providing users with tactical combat and strategic gameplay experience.
About New Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Since 1985, The Romance of the Three Kingdoms has been one of the most renowned strategic game series in Japan with a huge fanbase. Among its series, the Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI has been an exceptional hit, and the ‘New Romance of the Three Kingdoms’ is the mobile adaptation version to its original, with additional game features for users to experience:
● Intuitive Grand Strategy gameplay set in the Three Kingdoms timeline.
● Recruit famous generals of the time.
● Relive famous battles and storylines.
● Global Server where players will fight over 1 million map tiles.
● Multiple gameplay paths: build cities, join an army, recruit generals. There’s something for everyone.
● Engaging Combat: Fight in city sieges, border skirmishes, and major battlefields as you go head to head with other players and pit your tactics against theirs.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Classic Universal Monsters Scare Up DLC for Pinball FX3 and Williams Pinball - October 20, 2019
- METABOLI PUBLISHING TEAMS UP WITH MADSUSHI GAMES TO BRING INCREDIBLE ALCHEMY SIMULATION ADVENTURE TO LIFE - October 20, 2019
- Raging Loop now available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 - October 20, 2019