RGX Showdown a futuristic street racer built for short bursts of high-intensity head-to-head competition. You can download the official launch trailer by following the links above.
RGX Showdown is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $9.99 USD across all regions worldwide. Here's what fans can expect:
- Don't Blink - Barrel down busy highways at breakneck speeds in one-on-one online races. If you're fast enough, races can last less than a minute, so if you blink, you lose.
- Challenge All - Fresh global tournaments begin on the hour every hour. These big, live multiplayer events are your chance to showcase your skill and style, with new champions crowned every hour and unique rewards for winners.
- Be Driven - Work your way up through the vehicle classes, earning Event Points and Champion Cars along the way. Win or lose, the progression loop respects your time and rewards your efforts.
- Show Off - Use Garage Points from the various events and challenges to unlock new colors and decals. Stand out from the crowd and make sure your rivals remember it was you who handed them defeat.
RGX Showdown is the first console release from the seasoned development team at Shortround Games, a studio composed of racing game veterans with credits on multiple triple-A racing and action titles. These include lead positions on Criterion Software's Burnout and Black Rock Studio's Split/Second.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Leaders needed for epic battles in Circle Empires Rivals Open Beta! - January 24, 2020
- Virtual Reality Puzzler Squishies heading to Steam on January 24th - January 24, 2020
- T-Rex Interactive announced a release date for the “Box Kid Adventures”. They also showed a new trailer and screenshots. - January 24, 2020