Master of Eternity (M.O.E.), the acclaimed strategy role-playing game (SRPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. The Rebellion update unveils Part 2 of M.O.E.’s riveting 12thchapter, focusing on galactic warfare between rival bands of eccentric Pixies. M.O.E’s Rebellion update is available for download worldwide today on iOS and Android.
Master of Eternity explores a vast war-torn universe plagued by an interstellar war. Powerful Pixies command unique and formidable mecha suits to fight rivals, foes
- Rebellion Storyline – The intense Temple 12 challenges and Part 2 of the dramatic Chapter 12 await only the most daring players;
- Fierce Rebellion Suits – Suit up or shut up in one of four new mecha suits built with Rebellion Technology, such as the Assault (Clotho), Support (Lachesis), Bombardier (Baal) and Sniper (Atropos) classes;
- Fresh Pixie Costumes – Unlock the adorable Wedding Costume and Honeymoon Crewroom decoration to further customize the Pixie mothership;
- Special In-game Events – Veteran and new players can increase their chances of receiving Rebellion suits by participating in several events throughout September, including the Wedding Costume sale, Super Enhancement week and more.
The Master of Eternity content update is available now for iPhone and Android and is rated 12+. Additional information for members of the press:
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Live another life with Farmer’s Dynasty! - August 25, 2019
- Forged of Blood releases Sandbox Conquest Mode, 3 weeks after launch - August 25, 2019
- The Fukushima disaster inspires the game Last Battle - August 25, 2019