the best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch. A smorgasbord of food-themed branded content has been served up in today’s RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch update, which is based on Cheban’s culinary experiences eating at the most innovative and original establishments around the world.
Players can take a bite into this exciting new RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch content by downloading the latest game update from the App Store and Google Play.
To download RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, please visit:
Foodgod (Jonathan Cheban), the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star, is well-known for his bold appetite, eating over-the-top foods and desserts, as well as his popular food and drink social network that celebrates all things delicious and fun. The partnership with him introduces decadent food and drink additions including tropical smoothies, donut waffles, ketchup-topped hotdogs and more to Atari’s best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch.
Based on RollerCoaster Tycoon®, one of the best-selling franchises in PC gaming history, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch is a free-to-play, innovative 3D simulation game where players can create, build, manage and share their own imaginative park creations. RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch features a touch-control coaster creator that encourages players to easily design coasters — giving them the freedom to express their creativity. Released in early 2017 on mobile devices, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch has been downloaded over sixteen million times and soared to the top of the charts after being featured on the App Store and Google Play. The game is developed by Nvizzio Creations, produced and published by Atari, with Stephen Belafonte as advisor for this update.
“RollerCoaster Tycoon was a favorite game growing up. Now, to be able to share my food experiences in RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch is surreal,” said Foodgod. “On top of that, to partner with the legendary Atari has been a dream come true.”
“Foodgod loves food and games, so collaborating with him on RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch was a perfect opportunity to incorporate his unique and exciting palate into the game,” said Fred Chesnais, Chief Executive Officer, Atari. “We cannot wait for our fans to experience the outrageous content inspired by Jonathan!”
Additional Key Features Include:
- Welcome Foodgod: We’re honored to host a very special guest in the Park: Foodgod himself, Jonathan Cheban!
- Mouthwatering Food: A lover of all things gooey, decadent and delicious, Foodgod is bringing his signature gastronomic style to 7 brand-new food outlets: 6 delicious food stands and 1 LEGENDARY restaurant. Collect them all!
- Epic Food Court: Foodgod’s legendary restaurant - the brand-new Food court - has the unique ability to satisfy all food types!
- Food Cards: Find Foodgod cards in card packs or check the shop to buy the complete Foodgod collection; 3 new Foodgod color cards added: Raspberry Sauce, Blue Cotton Candy, Neon Mint.
- New Scenario: Foodie Fair! Maximize your revenue and satisfy your peeps with premium food quality. The last card upgrade level in a Scenario now has a bigger impact.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Splatoon 2 Special Demo Comes with Free Online Trial, 20% Off Full Game - March 19, 2019
- Eternal Card game New Hero: Cursed Prophet Deleph - March 19, 2019
- Tails 3.13 release is out - March 19, 2019