Log Jammers on Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam starts today. Twitch and Mixer will also be integrated if milestones are reached.
Log Jammers is an award-winning love letter to Couch Co-Op brought to you by Mega Cat Studios. Windjammers fans will find something fun and new, with action packed game play, interactive levels, 8 exciting characters with unique abilities, 6 exotic arenas to play in, and 3 different game modes set the stage for couch co op and online competition.
"Log Jammers is a perfect title for gamers of all walks of life, ", says Zack Manko, Retro Evangelist at Mega Cat Studios. “This Kickstarter campaign gives us the chance to release a game that we put pounds and pounds of love into to the gamers everywhere.”.
Log Jammers was awarded with the Best Digital Game Play and the Digital Game of the Year prizes –both given by the Gameacon 2018, top 10 at PAX South by Tech Raptor, and featured at Unity Developer Showcase in NYC.
- Twitch & Mixer Interactives for engaging streams
- Slam your axe into your opponent’s goal in fast-paced blade tossing carnage!
- Activate power-ups to set your blade ablaze or cover your opponent in slippery oil!
- Grab the star to unleash each character’s unique special throw!
- Choose a timber beast with a level of speed, technique, and swoleness that suits your play style!
- Jam out in funky arenas like a mayonnaise factory spill, 80s hell, and a peaceful beaver pond!
- Get to know colorful characters, like Bruiser Bogardus, the strong man who makes exercise equipment out of wood, or the Mayonnaise Monsoon, a bloated corpse who died in an industrial accident
- Revel in victory as your lumberjack trash talks your vanquished opponent!
- A physical cartridge NES version for hardcore fans and retro enthusiasts is also available!
- Amp up the body count in cheerleader mode!
Official website: http://games.megacatstudios.com/Log-Jammers/
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Announcing Dragon Audit – a Comedic 3D PC/Console Adventure Inspired by Point & Click Classics - September 22, 2019
- Close Combat: The Bloody First will be available on October 3rd - September 22, 2019
- Norse-Themed Adventure-Survival Game Niffelheim Arrives Today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch& - September 22, 2019