Infected Shelter a post-apocalyptic rogue-lite action RPG shooter, has been selected by Square Enix Collective to showcase on their website.
Square Enix Collective is a monthly program where indie developers can pitch their games. Square Enix then allows gamers to decide which ones are the most promising.
Vote for Infected Shelter at:
About Infected Shelter
Infected Shelter is a bloody good apocalyptic fun. It attempts to take on the end of the world in a lighthearted, yet violent, way. Billed as a cross between Dead Cells and Castle Crashers, Infected Shelter mixes rogue-lite gameplay with co-op multiplayer insanity.
Every run is different because of the randomly generated content. By beating enemies players can loot more than 150 different blueprints of permanent improvements and this is the key to Infected Shelter’s replayability. Instead of just collecting loot to make yourself more powerful during a single run, you unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements that change how you play the game in the following runs.
Platforms: Windows PC, Mac, Linux.
Later: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One.
– Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
– Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
– Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
– Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
– 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
– 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
– 50+ character traits
– 4 different playable characters
– Tons of guitars, wheelchairs, pets, drinks, active items
– 200+ areas and shelter rooms
– Fully supported singleplayer experience
– Local co-op with up to 4 players
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- What is FreeBSD 11.2-STABLE Release - May 25, 2019
- BlackArch Linux 2019.06.01 Release - May 25, 2019
- How to Build MTGA Deck on the Fly, Ravnica at war CHRONICLES part 1 more.. - May 25, 2019