OSGeoLive 12.0 was a massive success at the FOSS4G event in Dar es Salaam last week. Leveraged in the hands-on workshops as part of the event, as well as used at the OSGeo booth for demonstrations, the feedback received on OSGeoLive from the attendees was overwhelmingly positive; they were truly excited to take the whole OSGeo stack back to their communities and continue sharing the passion for Open. So much effort goes
Download the OSGeoLive 12.0 image at https://live.osgeo.org/en/download.html
Highlights for this release include:
- Updated to Lubuntu 18.04 Long Term Support (LTS) release.
- Adopted Transifex Translation tool, and made our documentation generation process more efficient
- Version updates to many of the included packages
OSGeoLive is a Lubuntu based distribution of Geospatial Open Source Software, available via a Virtual Machine, USB and DVD. OSGeoLive is pre-installed with robust open source geospatial software, which can be trialled without installing anything.
- Close to 50 quality geospatial Open Source applications installed and pre-configured
- Free world maps and sample datasets
- Project Overview and step-by-step Quickstart for each application
- Lightning presentation of all applications, along with speaker's script
- Translations to multiple languages
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Crossout With New Weapons and Technologies - September 22, 2018
- Bugs Must Die: A MODERN RETRO TOP DOWN SHOOTER WITH ALIEN PEST CONTROL FUN - September 22, 2018
- BANNER SAGA TRILOGY EDITION LAUNCHES ON NINTENDO SWITCH - September 22, 2018