TALES OF VESPERIA Definitive Edition will be available for the first time in Europe on January 11th, 2019 for Xbox One, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Nintendo Switch™
TALES OF VESPERIA: Definitive Edition includes up-scaled screen resolution, characters, events, and costumes that were never released outside of Japan, as well as introducing two new playable party members. Flynn Scifo, the main character’s best friend and rival, and Patty Fleur, a young pirate searching for her lost memories.
TALES OF VESPERIA: Definitive Edition will be available for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 system,/Nintendo Switch and PC. For more information about TALES OF VESPERIA: Definitive Edition or other titles from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe please visit:
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Website
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Facebook
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Twitter
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Learn to play Magic, sharpen your skills Open House Jun 29-30 - June 25, 2019
- Zynga’s Original Hit Game FarmVille Marks 10-Year Anniversary Milestone - June 25, 2019
- Bugs Must Die : Major Update and Announcement for 2019 Summer Sale - June 25, 2019