World of Tanks: Mercenaries. Throughout the month of September, the over 17 million registered World of Tanks: Mercenaries players worldwide can close out the summer with a bang, with opportunities to unlock new maps, vehicles, prizes, and more. Summer vacations may be coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end too!
The first major event of September is called Take Point. In it, players just need to jump into the game and complete daily Ops to rack up points. The more points earned, the more prizes unlocked! There are ten different types of prizes, ranging from Silver, Consumables, and Premium time, to a mighty Premium tank in the form of the Scourge Kirovets-1! The Scourge has excellent armor, making it well-primed for direct attacks — it’s a formidable vehicle that everyone will want to add to their collections. Take Point will run until September 28.
Wargaming is also proud to observe Tankman Day, a national day of great importance in Russia which honors the role of tank crews of World War II. To commemorate this special day, players around the world will be able to earn triple XP on first victories on September 8 and a whopping 5x XP on their first win on September 9. There’s even a special Tankman Day Emblem available to add to tanks in the ‘Customization’ tab!
Players may additionally take part in the Fight For Your Academy event, which runs from September 19-23. All players will be randomly assigned to one of six Academies, with a special emblem voucher allowing them to champion an Academy’s colors while in battle. When ready for battle, they must work together with other players from around the world to prove that their Academy is the best! XP will be earned in battles throughout the event, and those who score the most completions for their Academy will be rewarded with Premium time and Crew Vouchers.
Alexander the Great wept when he had no more worlds left to conquer, but with a fan-favorite map returning to the Multiplayer battles rotation on September 18, players will have no such troubles. The quaint and secret hideaway in the mountains known as the Hidden Village returns. This place is not built for war, meaning players must tread carefully as they explore all of its strategic possibilities…
The Mercenaries roster continues to expand this month, offering even more Contracts to unlock powerful vehicles with unique Mercenary Crews at the helm. Players can take on tank Contracts that they may have missed to build the Mercenaries Tech Tree and earn the following tanks for free in the coming weeks:
- SmoothMan (available September 18): A mobile Medium Tank with great armor. It’s captained by Blood Falcon, an all-American hero with an incredible fighting spirit.
- Caboose (available September 18): A Light Tank that’s a potent union of Japanese and German engineering prowess. It’s manned by Hidden Death, a Chinese Mercenary who fights to protect and support his family.
- Thresher (available September 25): A well-armored Light Tank with an aggressive weapon. It’s operated by Dark Fox, a New Zealander who served under British command during World War II before going rogue and seeking revenge against Axis forces.
- Stubbs (available September 25): A reckless Light Tank that moves like a snake and strikes with the same rapid intensity. It was commandeered by Crazy Snake, an erratic, aggressive, and unhinged Mercenary who can distract enemies as his teammates go for the jugular.
- Bulwark (available September 25): A hulking Heavy Tank that can soak up a lot of punishment on behalf of its allies. It’s under the command of Exiled Wolf, a self-reliant and formidable American Mercenary.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Launching August 6, Pre-Orders Available Now - February 19, 2019
- Hyundai Card ∙ Commercial Tap IBM To Accelerate Digital Transformation - February 19, 2019
- Bitmain announces next generation 7nm ASIC chip for SHA256 mining, delivering breakthrough energy efficiency - February 19, 2019