Out of The Box arrives today on the Microsoft Store of Xbox One at a price of 14.99€/$.
Out of The Box is a cartoonish, time-management thriller that tells the story of Warren Baker, an exconvict that just wants to live an honest life after his time in prison. However, his new job as the bouncer of The Box will drive him closer to his turbulent past, involving him in a gangster scheme that threatens to destroy everything he loves.
This humorous and politically incorrect night-thug simulator convinced PC, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch players with its quirky premise, dark humor and branching story, connecting with well-known influencers like Gona89, Alexby and Mangel, which appear as guest characters in the game.
Out of The Box includes the following features:
- Fast-pacing queue management
- Nightlife simulation with undercover cops, annoying celebrities, eccentric hobos, etc.
- More than 300 different characters to interact with
- Decision-based, gangster narrative with different endings
- Dark, cartoonish visual style
- Immersive electronic, clubbing soundtrack
After releasing Randals Monday in 2014, two of their developers decided to create their own studio, Nuclear Tales. Inspired by modern time-management video games and gangster movies of the 90s, they went on to design a game with a high contrast between its visual design (cartoonish, lively) and narrative (dark, serious), creating Out of The Box.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- WARHAMMER: CHAOSBANE UNIVERSE - May 25, 2019
- RAILWAY EMPIRE SETS SIGHTS ON FRANCE - May 25, 2019
- The Battle for Kronos is coming to Nintendo Switch! - May 24, 2019