V-Rally 4 with a trailer that presents the different disciplines of the game. Speed, sensations, and spectacle are to be expected!
Each discipline offers a unique and different driving experience. V-Rally 4 also allows racing fans to put their skills to the test and to learn new driving techniques in Rally, Extreme-Khana, V-Rally Cross, Buggy, and Hillclimb.
Faithful to previous V-Rally games, the Career mode takes you on a tour of the world with the objective of becoming the champion in each category. To do so, you'll have to win races, unlock and purchase new vehicles, improve them, and make choices about the way your career is managed. It's up to you, for example, to decide if you'll specialise in one discipline or if you'll compete in all the categories right from the start. You must also recruit teammates (agents, mechanics, engineers, etc.) who will have an impact on your results.
In total, 22 environments, each offering various tracks, are available (on asphalt, gravel, snow, sand…). And for the 6 Rally environments (Monument Valley, Sequoia Park, Safari, Japan, Siberia, Malaysia) you can create special stages: the road network is made up of hundreds of intersections and the stage generator offers thousands of possibilities by opening or closing intersections. It's impossible to learn all the tracks by heart, so you'll have to pay close attention to your co-driver's notes.
- V-Rally Mode: V-Rally's Career mode represents the heart of the experience.
- Quick race: quickly access all the game's content (vehicles and environments), for all categories. There's nothing better for training, testing vehicles, and getting used to their particularities.
- Multiplayer: online with up to 8 players, or offline split-screen.
- 22 environments and Stage Generator: numerous pre-generated tracks and the ability to drive created special stages in Rally mode.
- Vehicle customisation: in Career mode, a livery editor allows you to completely customise your vehicle and give it the colours you want!
- More than 50 cars: Collect legendary historic (Lancia Delta S4, Porsche Carrera SC Safari, Mustang Fastback…) and modern (Ford Focus RS RX, MINI John Cooper Works, Volkswagen Polo R WRC…) cars
V-Rally 4 is now available digitally on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One (7th September for the physical version in the UK). It will be released for PC on September 25. The game will also be available on Nintendo Switch™ at a later date.
- Estranged: The Departure launches on Nintendo Switch - March 4, 2021
- PM Studios Goes BIG at New Game+ Expo! - March 4, 2021
- Kaze and the Wild Masks’ story trailer shows the 2D platformer is ready for action - March 4, 2021