Doctor Who Infinity, the highly-anticipated follow up to the smash hit Doctor Who: Legacy video game by Tiny Rebel Games, launched today for mobile devices on the App Store and Google Play. The new game brings the world of the Doctor to life with brand new, episodic, comic-book style game adventures. Players can delve into and play the first three episodes, including The Dalek Invasion of Time, The Orphans of the Polyoptra and The Lady of the Lake, with more to be released later this year. In addition to mobile, the game is also available for PC/Mac on Steam, Humble Bundle, Green Man Gaming.
Each Doctor Who Infinity story is crafted in collaboration between Tiny Rebel Games and Seed Studio, along with a broad team of UK-based talent including well-known Doctor Who actors, writers and artists. Cardiff-based, award-winning audio designer and composer Stafford Bawler is providing audio direction. The multi-story game packs engaging, original Doctor Who stories for players to play through and enjoy – with each adventure featuring its own unique art style and author.
Doctor Who Infinity episodes available now include:
- The Dalek Invasion of Time: The first episode was written by George Mann, the critically-acclaimed author and screenwriter, including many Doctor Who stories; drawn by acclaimed artist and writer Mike Collins, known worldwide for his history of work with Doctor Who and other major comic properties; and colored by Kris Carter, who has a long history of working with properties such as Shrek, Torchwood and Doctor Who, among many others. The game is narrated by actors Michelle Gomez, who reprises her TV series role as Missy; Ingrid Oliver, who reprises her TV series role as Osgood; and Bella Ramsey, who voices new villain Freya in the game.
- The Orphans of the Polyoptra: Episode two was written by Gary Russell, which he has stated is his final Doctor Who story. He is well-known as a writer of Doctor Who novels producer and writer of Doctor Who audio dramas for Big Finish productions, formerly a Script Editor for Doctor Who, Sarah Jane Adventures, Torchwood and was formerly Editor of Doctor Who Magazine. The game’s art has been drawn by David Roach, noted inker of comic strips for Doctor Who Magazine; and also colored by Dylan Teague. The story is narrated by actor Katy Manning, who returns as Jo Grant, her role from the Doctor Who TV series, and also voices the enemy.
- The Lady of the Lake: Episode three was written by Scott Handcock, author of many Doctor Who audio dramas and short stories; drawn by Neil Edwards, noted comic book artist whose work includes Marvel, DC, Doctor Who, Titan Comics and many others; and colored by John-Paul Bove, known for his colorist work on G.I. Joe, Doctor Who, Transformers, and Dylan Teague, known for his work as a comics artist and colorist for Doctor Who Magazine, DC Comics. The story is being narrated by Celyn Jones as Geraint, a critically acclaimed and award-winning actor and screenwriter, who is known for films such as Set Fire to the Stars and Submergence and the TV series Joe. Other voices featured include Katy Manning as Delyth and Marilyn Le Conte as the eponymous “Lady of the Lake”.
Doctor Who Infinity Availability and Pricing
- App Store: Each story is $5.99 US / £4.99 + VAT tax GBP
- Google Play: Each story is $5.99 US / £4.79 + VAT tax GBP
- PC Bundle: Includes stories 1 and 2: $11.99 US / £9.29 GBP / 9.99 Euro
- PC Large Bundle: Includes stories 1, 2 and 3: $14.99 US / £11.99 GBP / 12.49 Euro
- Story 3 and subsequent story launches: $5.99 US / £4.79 GBP / 4.99 Euro
Doctor Who Infinity is being published and developed by Tiny Rebel Games in collaboration with Seed Studio, and is under official license from BBC Studios. The new game is being funded as a joint effort between the Welsh Government’s Media Investment Budget and British game publisher/developer Double Eleven Limited.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Frostpunk Celebrates its First Year with over 1.4 Million Copies Sold - April 24, 2019
- New App Brings All-in-One Fitness Trainer to iPhone and Apple Watch - April 24, 2019
- MTGARENA Daily Quest A big 40 lands - April 23, 2019