UCS 4.3-2, the second point release of UCS 4.3. It includes all errata updates issued for UCS 4.3-1 and provides various improvements and bugfixes especially in the following areas:
- During the upgrade to new UCS release- or patchlevel versions, the Univention Management Console is put into maintenance mode. While the maintenance mode is active, the progress of the update is displayed on a simple web page.
- Samba has been updated to version 4.7.8. For security reasons, authentication with NTLMv1 is no longer allowed. If there are still old systems or applications in use that absolutely need NTLMv1, this can be reactivated via the Univention Configuration Registry.
- The AD connector has been enhanced with tools to synchronize individual objects or entire subtrees again and to specifically remove rejects.
- Various security updates have been integrated into UCS 4.3-2, e.g. Apache2, the Linux kernel and Samba4. A complete list is available in the release notes.
Notes about release, download and documentation can be found at the following ressources:
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- ‘HIP-HOP STONER NOIR’ STORY-BASED ADVENTURE STONE PREMIERES TODAY - September 23, 2018
- “EXIMIUS: SEIZE THE FRONTLINE” EARLY ACCESS LAUNCHING ON SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2018 - September 23, 2018
- It’s a Wrap! The Alto Cryptogame Challenge Crowns a Winner - September 23, 2018