UCS 4.3-2, the second point release of UCS 4.3. It includes all errata updates issued for UCS 4.3-1 and provides various improvements and bugfixes especially in the following areas:
- During the upgrade to new UCS release- or patchlevel versions, the Univention Management Console is put into maintenance mode. While the maintenance mode is active, the progress of the update is displayed on a simple web page.
- Samba has been updated to version 4.7.8. For security reasons, authentication with NTLMv1 is no longer allowed. If there are still old systems or applications in use that absolutely need NTLMv1, this can be reactivated via the Univention Configuration Registry.
- The AD connector has been enhanced with tools to synchronize individual objects or entire subtrees again and to specifically remove rejects.
- Various security updates have been integrated into UCS 4.3-2, e.g. Apache2, the Linux kernel and Samba4. A complete list is available in the release notes.
Notes about release, download and documentation can be found at the following ressources:
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- iOS App Tracks and Reminds Users of Their Upcoming Medical Injections - March 20, 2019
- Splatoon 2 Special Demo Comes with Free Online Trial, 20% Off Full Game - March 19, 2019
- Eternal Card game New Hero: Cursed Prophet Deleph - March 19, 2019