Nitrux 1.0.15. This new version brings together the latest software updates, bug fixes, performance improvements and ready-to-use hardware support.
Nitrux 1.0.15 presents an updated hardware stack, among other things. The recently included Linux kernel 4.18.5, as well as an updated graphics stack, adds support for newer computers and hardware in Nitrux.
In addition, new patches for system vulnerabilities are included in this release, so you can rest assured that you are using the most secure version of Nitrux.
After installing Nitrux 1.0.15, you will have the latest versions of many pre-installed software packages. That means that you will need fewer software updates after installing Nitrux on your computer.
Nitrux 1.0.15 is available for immediate download.
– Updated packages from Ubuntu/cosmic.
– Updated kernel to version 4.18.5.
– Updated Plasma 5 (5.13.4), KDE Apps (18.08), KF5 (5.50.0) and Qt 5 (5.11.1).
– Updated Kvantum to version 0.10.9.
– Added Mesa (18.1.5) drivers for Vulkan, VDPAU and support for VP-API.
– Added microcode updates for Intel (3.20180807a.1) and AMD (3.20180524.1) processors.
– Added support for ExFAT drives.
– Added support for btrfs partitions in Calamares (default is ext4).
– Added Kcalc.
– Disabled KDE Wallet subsystem.
– AppImages not showing an icon in the menu. This is a known issue and we’re working together with the AppImage team on a solution. Logging out and logging in solves it.