Mercenaries Saga Chronicles will see a physical release for Nintendo Switch™ on September 11th!
Initially released on Nintendo eShop™ in February of this year, Mercenaries Saga Chronicles is composed of the three entries in the Mercenaries Saga series, which originally released on mobile devices and Nintendo 3DS™ – now available in one convenient package! These three titles join together to offer a massive tactical turn-based strategy RPG experience, either on the go or at home – perfect for any tactically minded Nintendo Switch™ fans out there! This collection is the only way to enjoy the full trilogy on consoles!
About Mercenaries Saga Chronicles
The Mercenaries Saga series made up of Mercenaries Saga: Will of the White Lions, Mercenaries Saga 2: Order of the Silver Eagle, and Mercenaries Saga 3: Gray Wolves of War, offers hours of tactical RPG gaming to Nintendo Switch owners, all in one game package! Your decisions and mid-battle strategic choices will determine the fate of your squad of warriors. Your job is to cleverly move your squad across the play grid, attacking opponents as they come within range. Your effectiveness in battle is determined by character classes and equipment, which is under your complete control before heading into battle. With each victory, you’ll gain experience and skill points, which you can use to level up your characters and boost their stats in preparation for the next fierce battle. Your choices both in and out of battle will determine how the story progresses and, ultimately, how it all ends!
▪ Your Fate in Your Hands! – A massive campaign featuring over chapters will keep you busy for hours! But play smart – your decisions will guide story routes and endings!
▪ Strength through Battle! – Success in battle allows you to upgrade your team and equipment. Master the battlefield to master the game!
▪ Mana Is the Key! – You’ll slowly accrue Mana throughout each battle, which will allow you to unleash devastating attacks!
▪ Get Your SRPG Fix! – 3 games in one package aren’t enough? Clear the game once to unlock more difficulty levels for limitless challenging gameplay!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Who says you can’t fight fire with fire Let it be Eternal - March 24, 2019
- eGG NETWORK TO BROADCAST CORSAIR DREAMLEAGUE SEASON 11 IN SOUTHEAST ASIA - March 23, 2019
- ESL and WESA partner with Occitanie Region for the CS:GO Pro League - March 23, 2019