Dotemu, Lizardcube, and Guard Crush Games Tagteam SEGA’s Classic Arcade Franchise
Fandomfare Gaming Streets of Rage 4, an all-new continuation of SEGA’s iconic arcade brawler series known for its radical fights, jammin’ ‘90s beats and dashing sparring gloves and bandanas.
Featuring hand-drawn visuals from the team behind 2017’s gorgeous Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap remake, Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the classic trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, a fresh story and a gauntlet of dangerous stages with a serious crime problem. Streets of Rage 4 recalls classic gameplay but it stands as an entirely original arcade-style romp thanks to the expertise of Guard Crush Games and Dotemu.
Whether players gang up with a friend or clean up the city solo, Streets of Rage4 is a skull-bashing, chicken-chomping delight all set to a thumping soundtrack sure to get your blood pumping.
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand new mechanics.
- Braised chicken served on a pristine plate.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- TERA: RELOADED COMING TO CONSOLES APRIL 2nd - March 24, 2019
- En Masse Handing Out Four Months’ Worth of Twitch Prime Goodies - March 24, 2019
- VoidVR Announces I’m Fine - March 24, 2019