POSTWORLD is Hardcore Action RPG where you can replace character body parts with powerful combat prostheses on the fly.
You managed to escape from secret labs of ominous transnational corporation (TNC) where you were one of many subjects to inhumane experiments. Now you roam the wasteland hoping to survive and take revenge. You can join 1 of 3 factions (Cultists, Railwaymen, Slavers) and take over the wasteland. For more information visit game's Steam page. History
- Non-linear story. Quests that you receive depend on what decisions you have made and whether you have joined Cultists, Slavers or Railwaymen. One will have to beat the game multiple times to see all possible endings.
- Augmented body parts. Use powerful combat prostheses to replace weak flesh and destroy your enemies.
- Violence. Area-based damage system allows to shoot enemies’ body parts off but losing an arm and a leg does not matter to tough wasteland dwellers...
- Huge arsenal. We grant the player a large choice of devices to bring death and destruction with. Melee weapons, firearms, bulletproof shields, various ammo, explosives, stimulators and more!
- Weapon customization. Weapons are fully customizable. Any part can be replaced: barrels, hand guards, sights and buttstocks of firearms, as well as handles, guards and blades of melee weapons.
- Shields. From simple wooden bucklers that can hardly bear an axe blow, to high tech bulletproof shields equipped with built-in flamethrowers and stunning devices, they are all an essential part of equipment.
- Global map. The wastelands are large, and the mechanics of travel between distinct game locations are inspired by the old skull RPGs.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- I Dude 7 Playing warframe in the backroom - February 15, 2019
- IKINEMA Interviews Sumo Digital on the Production of Crackdown 3 - February 15, 2019
- Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS released - February 15, 2019