Eleventh Hour Games is excited to announce that Last Epoch, a time-travel based Action RPG, has released its first playable Alpha!
Lost to the Void long ago, your world had ceded to its destruction. But now, you have found a way to save your world from this dark fate. Become the Traveler and journey through the different climatic moments in Eterra’s history. Fight the oppression of the Immortal Empire, stand your ground against the gods and their war, be witness to the untouched beauty of the world ignorant of humanity – and most importantly, discover the secret of the Void and the true nature of fate.
You start your adventure by choosing one of five classes: Knight, Mage, Rogue, Primalist, or Acolyte, and ascend into one of fifteen mastery classes such as the ferocious Beastmaster, the enigmatic Spellblade, and the ruthless Necromancer. Hack and slash your way through different eras, it is up to you to save Eterra from The Void. And of course, collect as much loot as possible.
“Our team has been floored with the positive response we’ve received on Last Epoch thus far. I really do believe that with funding we’ll make the next great game in the genre.” – Judd Cobler, CEO, Eleventh Hour Games – Game Director, Last Epoch
- Engrossing character customization through a unique skill and passive system
- Randomized loot including unique, set, and legendary items
- Emphasis on a world and story that can be completely explored in four eras of time
- Endless replayability through multiple end-game systems
- 5 classes that can each master into 3 unique subclasses
Alpha is Live!
Alpha is now live and playable to all of our Kickstarter supporters who backed for the Elder tier or higher, but don’t worry, it’s not too late for ARPG lovers to get into Alpha and watch the game grow! With the launch of Alpha we have also rolled out a new batch of supporter tiers that include everything from a preorder of the game’s full release, access into the Alpha that is already playalbe, to unique cosmetic effects such as Primordial Turtle pets and the Ancient Portalskin.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Unravel Two Chase the spark of adventure - March 21, 2019
- FINAL FANTASY VII Nintendo Switch extra features - March 21, 2019
- Azure Saga: Pathfinder DELUXE Edition is Now Available on Switch - March 21, 2019