The GParted team is happy to announce a new stable release of GParted Live.
This release includes GParted Live 0.32.0, updated packages, and other improvements.
Items of note include:
- Includes GParted 0.32.0 which adds the following enhancements:
- Implement opening and closing of LUKS mappings
- Fix can't shrink LVM partition due to pvresize prompt
- Recognise additional GRUB2 core.img signatures
- Honour resize2fs minimum FS sizes
- Based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2018/Aug/23)
- Linux kernel updated to 4.17.17-1
Note that the default boot option did not display an X Desktop on old Acer Aspire laptops. The workaround is to select Other modes of GParted Live and choose GParted Live (Safe graphics setting, vga-normal).