BLAST Pro Series - Aug 23, 2018 13:56 GMT
In November 2017 in front of a full house of 12.000 enthusiastic fans, Brazilian SK Gaming beat home crowd darlings Astralis in a nailbiter of a Grand Final. Now, the global tournament circuit BLAST Pro Series returns to Copenhagen’s Royal Arena, BLAST Pro
Under the new flag of MIBR the Brazilian megastars are back and the world’s new number 1, home crowd favourites Astralis, are up for revenge. They will both have to perform to their very best to reach this year’s finals though, as Swedish legends NiP, the reigning Major champions from Cloud9 and the international gathering of world class players in FaZe Clan will do everything to take home the iconic A shaped BLAST Pro Series trophy.
Nicolai “dev1ce” Reedtz of Astralis looks forward to playing the best of the best on home turf. Due to medical issues, he was forced to watch last year’s tournament from home, but he is in no doubt, BLAST Pro Series is one of the most exciting tournaments to play - and to watch.
Nicolai "dev1ce" Reedtz, Astralis:
- I can’t say how much I look forward to playing at BLAST Pro Series. I’ve been watching it as a spectator, and must say it’s one of the sickest setups I’ve seen with a crowd that is absolutely mental, and I’ve heard from my teammates, playing on stage with 5 other teams in front of a packed arena is one of the most intense experiences they ever had.
- Naturally, I can’t wait to play on home turf, but in general I’m truly excited to participate in BLAST. The set-up with one day of games, 6 teams on stage at the same time and all out action throughout the tournament seems to excite the crowd on a whole new level, and I just want to win that trophy.
- We will have the chance at BLAST Pro Series in Istanbul next month, and we will have the chance in Copenhagen. I want to win both, dev1ce comments.
Faze Clan’s In-game Leader Finn “karrigan” Andersen shares the ambition:
- The first BLAST Pro Series was an amazing experience for all teams. It’s one of the tournaments we still talk about, and I believe everybody would love to play.
- Last year we weren’t able to close our deciding game, but we want to lift the BLAST trophy in front of the amazing crowd in Royal Arena, and we will bring all we got to do just that.Each of the events in the global tournament series lasts two days with all the decisive games and the Grand Final played in the arena on day 2.
The Copenhagen tournament will be played on 2nd and 3rd of November with the final day played in Royal Arena, but even before this, BLAST Pro Series will be travelling to Istanbul on 28th and 29th September.
Ticket sales for both events are still open, but only few tickets remain in Copenhagen and Ülker Sports Arena in Istanbul will also be sold out.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Once upon a Dungeon – A Roguelike Game you might have missed - January 16, 2019
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2019 - January 16, 2019
- ESL One powered by Intel to debut in Mumbai with the 12 best Dota 2 teams and $US300,000 in prize money - January 15, 2019