- Out of The Box is coming to PlayStation 4 on Aug. 21st and Nintendo Switch on Aug. 22nd
- The Xbox One version will be released in the following weeks
MADRID. – After releasing on Steam last month, Out of The Box arrives now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch at a price of 14.99€/$.
This humorous, politically incorrect bouncer simulator convinced PC players with its quirky premise, dark humor and funny situations, connecting with well-known influencers like Gona89, Alexby and Mangel, which appear as guest characters in the game.
Out of The Box is a cartoonish, time-management thriller that tells the story of Warren Baker, an exconvict that just wants to live an honest life after his time in prison and recover his daughter. However, his new job as the bouncer of The Box will drive him closer to his turbulent past, involving him in a gangster scheme that threatens to destroy everything he loves.
Out of The Box includes the following features:
- Fast-pacing queue management
- Nightlife simulation with drunkards, celebrities, hobos, etc.
- More than 300 different characters to interact with
- Decision-based, gangster narrative with different endings
- Dark, cartoonish visual style
- Immersive electronic, clubbing soundtrack
Out of The Box Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nXjnBUO84k
Out of The Box on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/576960/Out_of_The_Box/
Game codes available on request
If you want to know more about Raiser Games or Out of The Box, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or LinkedIn, or reach one of our contacts down below.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\