Play for keeps or get spiked in Mad Machines, a new brutal ball
Mad Machines pits teams of magnetic, panzer-plated robot gladiators in a hockey-like competition that features a giant, magnetized spike-ball. Score the most goals to win in a game that will start with 3-v-3 action. Precision, teamwork and a fair amount of bloodlust will be necessary to earn victory in this coliseum.
“Players who are looking to show off their personal skill with managing precision-based controls, team up with friends or just enjoy some good old-fashioned, rump-stomping melee action should play Mad Machines,” said Carsten Nissen, CEO of Hero Blocks ApS. “The action is fast with matches lasting four minutes – plenty of time for the most creative and fierce play to be rewarded like a viking entering Valhalla.”
Gamers attending the upcoming PAX West show in Seattle can play, win prizes and compete in live onsite tournaments that will be part of the festivities. Interested players can sign up and compete in the PAX PC room, which is located on the third floor of the Washington State Convention Center.
Hero Blocks is planning to welcome players into an early access version of Mad Machines as a “First on Discord” title later this year. The game is currently in a closed alpha test, which included a name change (formerly known as Block Sport) and an ongoing in-game art revamp to infuse more color and life into the aggressive tendencies players unleash while controlling the batty battlers.
Players must master three magnetic gladiator models’ unique play styles. These three models allow for immense creativity on the pitch, as an individual player and as part of a team. Mad Machines features a unique health system too. Each gladiator’s armor is constructed of 47 independent pieces that are stripped away during fights. Lose too many and the gladiator is weakened to the point that the puny stickman is exposed and can be annihilated by the competition.
Each gladiator model has some advantages against the other:
- Chopper: Quick attacks and high mobility gives this gladiator the ability to move in-and-out of sticky situations with barely a scratch – when piloted properly. Think of this agile robot as the one who won’t stick around a melee for long but wins every “foot race” for the spike-ball.
- Viking: Big, strong and tough – this enforcer wants to smash, bash and crash its way to victory. It’s massive, two-handed weapon even makes the spike-ball wince.
- Ship: Achieve balance through mastery of this model, which studier than Chopper and quicker than Viking. Adaptation is the key trait with this gladiator, which should be equally dangerous attacking or defending the goal.
Interested gamers can sign up and learn more at PlayMadMachines.com, watch the action on Twitch or YouTube, learn more on Facebook or Twitter or join the community and apply for a closed alpha test key on the game’s official Discordserver.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Puppets and Planes in 100% Orange Juice! - September 22, 2019
- The Prime Suspect? A Painting! Decipher a Gripping Mystery in TANGLE TOWER - September 22, 2019
- Asdivine Hearts II for PlayStation: Physical package arrives with Limited Run Games! - September 22, 2019