FANDOMFARE GAMING – Today, indie developer com8com1 has announced the launch of its first title, Rigid Force Alpha, a retro shoot ‘em up action game which will be available on Steam from 31st August 2018 at price £15.49/$19.99 /€19.99.
Rigid Force Alpha breathes new life into the side-scrolling shooter genre with its hand-crafted 3D graphics, stunning environments, and detailed visual effects. Players can arm their fighters with numerous upgradeable weapons, increase their firepower with adjustable Force Shards and collect Energy Orbs to unleash extremely powerful blasts against an armada of enemies and huge bosses.
Marcel Rebenstorf, head of design and production commented: “Rigid Force Alpha has been a labour of love for the team at com8com1 since 2011 and is our first title. We are immensely proud to announce Rigid Force Alpha and unleash it to the world. Every stage of development, we asked ourselves, ‘can we make it better and can we make it more fun?; and we’re delighted with the result.”
Rigid Force Alpha couples an exciting story mode with a challenging arcade mode and has a vast number of features within the game, including:
- Unique weapons and power-up systems
- Vast amounts of different enemies, challenging mid-bosses and enormous end bosses
- An exciting story mode with animated cutscenes
- Additional Arcade and Boss Rush game modes for extended high score runs
- Six different action-packed 3D stages
- Adjustable difficulty level – for beginners to experienced players
- Leaderboards and 40 achievements to unlock
- Original synthwave soundtrack by DREAMTIME featuring Michael Chait
Rigid Force Alpha will be available from Steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/724390/Rigid_Force_Alpha
If you would like a copy of the game for reviewing or streaming, please get in touch with [email protected].
- MTG Arena FNM at Home Cascade Event - May 29, 2020
- Skulls for the Skull Throne event brings more discounts and new content to Focus Home Interactive and Warhammer titles on Steam! - May 29, 2020
- Tranquil and thought-provoking narrative experience The Night Fisherman is available now for free! - May 29, 2020