FANDOMFARE GAMING August 14th, 2018 - Walking Dead: The Final Season Leading publisher and developer of digital entertainment Telltale Games, alongside Robert Kirkman's Skybound Entertainment, today premiered the inaugural episode of The Walking Dead: The Final Season, a new four-part game series that will conclude the journey of Telltale's iconic survivor Clementine.
Episode one, 'Done Running,' is now available for download on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One across all regions. It is also available digitally on Nintendo Switch in North America and will launch on Switch in other regions later this month. The full season is available for $19.99 USD. Episode one can now be downloaded immediately upon purchase, and all subsequent episodes will become available for download as they are released.
In addition, episode one voice packs and translations are currently available for download within the episode. The Walking Dead: The Final Season has been fully dubbed in French, German, Latin-American Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese. It has also been subtitled in French, German, Latin-American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Russian, and both traditional and simplified Chinese.
Season Description: Clementine, now a fierce and capable survivor, has reached the final chapter in her journey. After years on the road facing threats both living and dead, a secluded school might finally be her chance for a home. But protecting it will mean sacrifice. Clem must build a life and become a leader while still watching over AJ, an orphaned boy and the closest thing to family she has left. In this gripping, emotional final season, you will define your relationships, fight the undead, and determine how Clementine's story ends.
- Emotional, Gut-Wrenching Story - See Clementine's journey through to the end. As she builds a new life, you will have to grapple with new types of choices and live with the consequences as AJ looks on, learning from your every move.
- More Control, More Tension - A new over-the-shoulder camera system, greater freedom to explore detailed environments, and scenes with unscripted combat capture the fear of living in a world overrun by the undead and create the most engaging The Walking Dead game yet.
- Striking New Visual Style - The all-new Graphic Black art style rips the ink from the pages of the Eisner Award-winning comic book series and brings the world of The Walking Dead to life like never before. Supports 4K resolution and high dynamic range on compatible devices.
To date, The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series has sold more than 50 million episodes worldwide, earning more than 100 Game of the Year awards from outlets including Metacritic, USA Today, Wired, The VGAs, Yahoo!, The Telegraph, Mashable, Polygon, Destructoid, and GamesRadar. It has also received two BAFTA Video Games Awards for Best Story.
The Walking Dead is set in the world of Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic book series and offers an emotionally-charged experience in which players' actions and choices determine the course of the story across the entire series. In order to see their choices reflected in the upcoming season, players will be able to import their existing series save files into The Final Season. For more information, please refer to this blog. Players can also complete the interactive Story Builder either online or in-game to create a new custom save file.
Episode one, 'Done Running,' has been rated 'Mature' by the ESRB. For more information on the game, visit the official website and Facebook page, and follow Telltale Games on Twitter. For more information on The Walking Dead, Robert Kirkman, and all of his titles, visit Skybound.com.
- CatSpin releases on Android after 10 years! - March 29, 2020
- Jadiri GamerMTG Arena Sunday Game of the day Play MTG Arena Save Lives - March 29, 2020
- Design and Build the Ultimate Metro Station in STATIONflow, Launching April 15 on Steam - March 29, 2020