Toronto (ON), Canada – Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of Output Factory Server 2.1.2, a feature update to company’s output automation tool for Adobe InDesign. Output Factory Server automates InDesign production workflow by processing files from watched hot folders. The app offloads printing and exporting from InDesign to a central system leaving operator workstations free from the output process.
The new version adds the ability to split InDesign files into consecutive groups of several pages using the new “Save as n pages” option. For example, users can split a 20-page document into five InDesign files of 4 pages each, or ten double-page files and so on. In addition, the new update improves export of non-consecutive groups of pages to single PDF files and fixes a file naming issue during output to IDML format.
Output Factory Server is intended to run on a dedicated machine and serve unlimited users on a network via watched hot folders. Users can create hot folders for different output targets such as hi-res PDF, large format printing, Flash files and so on. The app offers the following key features:
* Output InDesign files automatically from hot folders
* Supports print, PDF, PostScript, TIFF, EPUB and other formats
* Output to multiple formats from a single hot folder
* Automatic email notifications on errors and other events
* Layer versioning: output layer combinations as separate files
* Variable output file names
* Automatic preflighting
* PDF security presets for different workflows
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory Server can be purchased from Zevrix web site for $699.95 (USD), as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. The upgrade to version 2 is $350 for the licensed users of Output Factory Server 1.x and BatchOutput Server. Output Factory Server requires macOS 10.7-10.13 and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2018.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2018 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon BREAKPOINT: OPEN BETA TO RUN FROM SEPTEMBER 26th tO 29th - September 18, 2019
- GET YOUR HEART RACING AS GRID PREPARES FOR LAUNCH - September 18, 2019
- British Esports Association brings Rocket League to London’s Science Museum - September 18, 2019