FANDOMFARE GAMING - Oh yes we really love point and click adventure games! So after
Detective Gallo is available for preorder today on Nintendo Switch and will launch next week on both consoles: 14 / 15 August on PlayStation 4 (America / Europe) and on August 17 on Nintendo Switch.
Detective Gallo is a point&click comic-noir adventure that is entirely hand-illustrated and hand-animated, and whose protagonist is a feathered and grumpy private eye struggling with a very tricky case, bizarre characters, and puzzles that will put his insight and patience to the test.
- A non-violent adventure, inspired by classic cartoons and the best point&click adventure games of the past!
- Play as Gallo, a... rooster noir detective, and investigate on a multiple plant murder!
- Meet lots of incredible characters, all hand-animated, frame-by-frame.
- Dozens and dozens of logical puzzles and quests!
- Listen to over 50 minutes of original pure jazz-noir soundtrack!
- Fully dubbed in English and Italian, with multi-language support!
- Supports the touch screen on Nintendo Switch
- Full mouse support on PlayStation 4 to better replicate that point and click feeling!
Title: Detective Gallo
Genre: Point and click adventure game
Platform: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Russian.
Dubbed in: English, Italian.
10/8/2018: Nintendo Switch preorder
14/8/2018: PlayStation 4 America
15/8/2018: PlayStation 4 Europe
17/8/2018: Nintendo Switch
Price: 14.99$ / 14.99€ regular price, 15% preorder discount (Nintendo Switch), 20% discount on launch (PlayStation 4).
Review codes are currently available.
For more informations, contact Mauro Fanelli at [email protected]
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Mailbutler lets Gmail users take back control of their inbox - October 18, 2018
- Pixelmator Pro gets major update with AI-powered photo enhancement tools - October 18, 2018
- Dejal Time Out 2.5 Adds Mojave Dark Mode and More - October 18, 2018