FANDOMFARE GAMING — Game developers FIFTYTWO and their partners Jetdogs Oy officially released a new version of the unique game Kenshō for Nintendo Switch. This award-winning puzzle is available now in North America and Europe via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99 / 14.99€ / £14.99. In Japan Kenshō will be available for 1,999 JPY on September, 6th.
Kenshō is a color-matched puzzle game with fascinating story and stunning visual effects where the player has to restore the balance of nature. Since initial release the game received many favorable reviews. Its animated graphics, amazing play of light and shadow combined with superbly exciting gameplay was duly appreciated. The game is set in a surreal room. Doors inside that room lead to different worlds and breathtaking environments, including lush jungles and stormy seas.
Kenshō is truly adopted for Nintendo Switch including Pro Controller support.
Kenshō’s Key Features:
· Rich visual experience
· Unique color-matching puzzle gameplay
· Physical environment and weather conditions
· Emoji-style fascinating storyline
· 11 original songs created by Oscar Rydelius to build a unique Kenshō atmosphere
UK Store link: https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-Switch-download-software/Kensh-1410134.html
US Store link: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/kensho-switch
Watch the video trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy-knzhOTNQ
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena BRAWL LAUNCH EVENT - October 19, 2019
- DIGIMON STORY® CYBER SLEUTH®: COMPLETE EDITION OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH™ AND STEAM® - October 19, 2019
- MTG Arena Game of the Day Its Adventure time - October 19, 2019