3rd August, 2018 – Richmond UK: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe today announce the details for the NINTENDO Switch™ Open-Beta. Fighters all over the world will be able to try the Switch version of DRAGON BALL FighterZ. The test session is scheduled from the 10th August 5:00am (BST) – 12th August 8:00am (BST). To access the Open-Beta, players will need to download the client which is available now.
The Open-Beta will include four different game modes; The Practice Battle Tutorial to hone their skills, Arena Match, Ring Match and Ring Party Matchto compete against each other.
To try different playstyles and build the ideal team, players will have access to the basic roster including the following 23 fighters: Goku (SS), Vegeta(SS), Piccolo, Gohan(Adult), Gohan(Teenager), Frieza, Ginyu, Trunks, Cell, Android 18, Gotenks, Krillin, Kid Buu, Majin Buu, Nappa, Android 16, Yamcha, Hit, Tien, Goku(SSGSS), Vegeta (SSGSS), Beerus and Goku Black.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ for the NINTENDO Switch will be available 28thSeptember, 2018. DRAGON BALL FighterZ is available for Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. For more information from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe please visit:
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Website
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Facebook
- The BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Twitter
- Grab some pizza, capture some creatures and set off on the worlds first fisting adventure in HoloFist - April 7, 2020
- Planet Zoo: South America Pack PDLC Out Now - April 7, 2020
- Survivors’ Feedback Taken In! Latest Free Fire Update Brings Popular Requests to the Game: Clash Squad – Ranked, 2-Seater Motorbike - April 7, 2020