LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 Out now on macOS
DATE: Thursday, 2nd August, 2018
CONTACT: Mary Musgrave at [email protected]
Feral Interactive today announced that LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2, a humorous brick-based adventure set in the Marvel Universe, is out now on macOS. Originally developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for consoles and Windows, LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 is the follow up to the immensely popular LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 for macOS is available to buy now at the Feral Store for $39.99/£24.99/€29.99.
LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 – Deluxe Edition, which includes all DLC, is available now from the Feral Store for $54.99/£34.99/€44.99, and from the Mac App Store for $39.99/£38.99/€43,99.
The system requirements are as follows:
- macOS 10.13.5
- 1.8Ghz Intel Core i3
- 1GB Nvidia 650M, 2GB AMD Radeon M290, Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better (see notes for more details)
- 25 GB available space
The game is supported on all of the following Macs:
- All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 1.8GHz i3 processor or better
- All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013 (late 2012 models with Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics are also supported.)
- All 27” iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\