BELOVED PUZZLE ADVENTURE RED’S KINGDOM COMING SOON TO Nintendo Switch
Fan-Favorite Nutty Puzzle Game Scheduled for Release on August 16
gaming at a glance Video game publisher Rising Star Games announced today that Red’s Kingdom will release digitally in the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch system on August 16, across the globe.
Developed by multi award-winning studio Cobra Mobile, Red’s Kingdom is a single-player adventure puzzle game for all ages. Mad King Mac has kidnapped your father and stolen your golden nut! Solve puzzles and battle goons as you explore and battle your way through the kingdom.
Discover hidden treasure, collect nuts, solve cunning environmental puzzles and unlock special powers which allow you to explore deeper into the vast game world. You’ll explore amazing and unique areas where there’s always something new to discover.
Media interested in receiving a review code for North America should email Danitra Alomia ([email protected]) to request a copy.
Red’s Kingdom Features:
- Touch screen control support in handheld mode on Nintendo Switch
- Colorful single-player adventure with clever puzzles to solve
- A vast kingdom to explore, packed with secrets
- Metroidvania-stylings: unlock special powers that allow deeper access into the realm
- Battle goons, make new freiends and defeat Mad King Mac!
Developed by Cobra Mobile and published digitally by Rising Star Games, Red’s Kingdom releases in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch on August 16, with an SRP of $9.99.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Pinball FX3 receives Williams™ Pinball: Volume 5 just in time for the Holidays – Available Now! - December 10, 2019
- THE SHOVEL KNIGHT SAGA IS FINALLY COMPLETE - December 10, 2019
- New Dev Diary from Dual Universe Developer Novaquark - December 10, 2019