T-Mobile tops customer estimatesAugust 1, 2018
T-Mobile tops customer estimates
T-Mobile conveyed its best Q2 ever in its most recent profit report, notwithstanding incomes that missed the mark regarding desires.
Offers are up 1.1% night-time.
Client comes about topped assessments, with 1.6M aggregate net options; of those, 1M were marked postpaid net includes and 686,000 marked postpaid telephone net includes (again driving adversaries).
Marked postpaid telephone beat was a record low 0.95%, down 15 premise focuses, and furthermore came out on top.
1.6M Customer Net Additions; Record Service Revenues of $7.9B; Record Low Postpaid Phone Churn of 0.95%; Strong Net Income of $782M and EPS of $0.92; Record Adjusted EBITDA of $3.2B
BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS):
Industry-Leading Customer Growth
- 1.6 million total net additions – 21st consecutive quarter with more than 1 million net additions
- 1.0 million total branded postpaid net additions – supported by continued strong postpaid other net additions
- 686,000 branded postpaid phone net additions – led industry for the 18th consecutive quarter
- 91,000 branded prepaid net additions – flat year-over-year despite increased competitive activity in the market
- Record low 0.95% branded postpaid phone churn, down 15 bps year-over-year
Strong Financial Performance (all percentages year-over-year)
- Service revenues up 7% to $7.9 billion - led industry for the 17th consecutive quarter
- Total revenues up 4% to $10.6 billion
- Net income up 35% to $782 million and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.92
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) up 7% to $3.2 billion
- Net cash provided by operating activities(3) up 14% to $1.3 billion
- Free Cash Flow(1)(3) up 61% to $774 million
Network Expansion Continues, Garners Industry Accolades
- T-Mobile now covers 323 million people with 4G LTE - targeting 325 million people by year-end 2018
- Aggressive deployment of 600 MHz in Q2 2018, augmenting existing low-band capabilities on 700 MHz
- Fastest LTE network according to Ookla; outright winner in 5 of 7 categories in most recent OpenSignal study
Continued Strong Outlook for 2018
- Increased target for branded postpaid net customer additions of 3.0 to 3.6 million
- Net income is not available on a forward-looking basis(2)
- Increased Adjusted EBITDA target of $11.5 to $11.9 billion including leasing revenues of $0.6 to $0.7 billion(1)
- Cash purchases of property and equipment, excluding capitalized interest, of $4.9 to $5.3 billion, unchanged from the prior target range, now expected to come in at the high end of the range. This includes expenditures for 5G deployment
- Three-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for Net cash provided by operating activities and Free Cash Flow from FY 2016 to FY 2019 also unchanged at 7% - 12% and 46% - 48%, respectively(1)(3)
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Relive the Journey of Daniel Bryan in WWE 2K19’s 2K Showcase - August 14, 2018
- World Bank Mandates Commonwealth Bank of Australia for World’s First Blockchain Bond - August 14, 2018
- Send Mini Video-Clips from Movies & Shows to Express Yourself Better - August 14, 2018