Pixel Action Heroes, Nintendo Switch
Pixel Action Heroes
Michalovce, Slovakia, 31th July, 2018
Cypronia, an indie games developer, is proud to announce that its first-person shooter parody, Pixel Action Heroes, has just been released on the Switch eShop™ in America.
Play as an iconic physics-based action hero from the movies in fully destructible block building world.
– A full trailer is also available on YouTube –
– Online Multiplayer (2-6 players)
– Gyro aiming
– Ragdoll physics
– Fully destructible maps
– Map editor (create your own maps)
– Skin editor (customize your hero)
– Fluid and smooth gameplay
– Large variety of foes and challenging bosses
– Build your own maps and share with other players
– Large selection of firearms based on real life weapons
– Internet Rankings
For more details go to:
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE REVEALS OPERATION PHANTOM SIGHT - May 19, 2019
- Guard of Wonderland Game - May 19, 2019
- Robolinux 10.5 Versions update - May 19, 2019