Free ‘OVERCLOCKED’ DLC for They Suspect Nothing launches on August 3rd
The Oculus Go launch title, They Suspect Nothing, is set to release its free ‘OVERCLOCKED’ DLC on August 3rd 2018, alongside its original soundtrack, available on Spotify, iTunes and Amazon music
The free OVERCLOCKED DLC adds 8 new minigames, bringing the total to 20, with all-new voice talent for over twenty additional characters.
Richard Snowdon, Senior Producer for They Suspect Nothing said the following:
“The OVERCLOCKED DLC takes the player into the heart of the robot society of Arcadia, while introducing a wealth of new jokes, characters and secrets.
“To house these 8 new minigames, 2 unique hubs were created: Arcadia City University, which sees you cheating through finals with the help of an enthusiastic insider; and Terminal Park, a vibrant theme park run by an extravagant fortune teller and her jaded crystal ball.
“The team at Coatsink were delighted for the opportunity to create more content for They Suspect Nothing and can’t wait to find out what players think of OVERCLOCKED.”
THE FREE OVERCLOCKED DLC FEATURES:
- 8 new mini-games.
- 2 additional hubs: Arcadia University and Terminal Park.
- 8 extra costume collectibles for your robot avatar.
They Suspect Nothing is available now for $7.99 / €7.99 / £5.99 SRP on Oculus Go and Samsung Gear VR with the free ‘OVERCLOCKED’ DLC downloading to headsets on August 3rd 2018.
- Crossout Players Will Find A New Home for Their Vehicles At The Cannibal Farm - June 5, 2020
- Grinding Gear Games Announces Path of Exile: Harvest - June 5, 2020
- ENIGMA’S LEGACY BATTLE PATH NOW LIVE IN ARMORED WARFARE - June 5, 2020