de Blob 2 coming to Nintendo Switch on August 28
gaming at a glance: Like they did with its predecessor de Blob, THQ Nordic has remastered and released de Blob 2 on PC and consoles. Now they are announcing the release of de Blob 2 on Nintendo Switch™, again like they did with the first game. The digital and retail version of de Blob 2 for Nintendo Switch will be out on August 28, 2018 for an SRP of USD/EUR 29.99.
About de Blob 2
Comrade Black is back and so is his war on Color. There will be no stopping him or his brainwashing new cult from taking over Prisma City-that is, until de Blob comes back to re-ignite color revolution!
de Blob 2 is a platformer which utilizes unique painting functionality as the main game mechanic along with classic platforming actions and low gravity space. Set a few years after the events of the first de Blob game, action in de Blob 2revolves around another attempt to wipe all colorful individuality from Prisma City and its residents. It's up to the player to join the Color Underground and bring color back to the world. Features include: multiplayer support, 12 new single player levels, new power-ups and epic boss battles.
- Imagine - Set off on an action packed color adventure with 12 new single player story levels where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want
- Laugh - Only the colorful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc's evil hypno plot to steal all the color from Prisma City
- Power - Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power-ups that turn you into a super Blob
- Explore - Paint your way past icy outposts, tropical bio domes and distant space stations to free the fair citizens of Prisma City
- Transform - Inside, outside, above the Earth and below it, Blob embarks on mini missions and epic boss battles to restore color and music back to this rich universe
- Share - Recruit your friends to join the color evolution in the 2 player split screen coop mode
About BlitWorks, S.L.
Based in Barcelona and founded in 2012, BlitWorks is a porting and digital publishing studio notorious for the outstanding quality of its ports. Recent works include the conversion of acclaimed games such as Sonic CD, Jet Set Radio, FEZ, Spelunky, Bastion and Don’t Starve to all brands of consoles and mobile platforms.
- CatSpin releases on Android after 10 years! - March 29, 2020
- Jadiri GamerMTG Arena Sunday Game of the day Play MTG Arena Save Lives - March 29, 2020
- Design and Build the Ultimate Metro Station in STATIONflow, Launching April 15 on Steam - March 29, 2020