Free Weekend and Massive Summer update
Gaming at a glance – The Summer Update adds all new maps, game modes, customization and a community driven unlock event to Kabounce. Kabounce is free to try until July 30 in the Free Weekend on PS4 and Steam.
Time Attack Challenge Updated content:
- New Relay Mode adds a co-op experience to time attacks
- Over double the time attack maps (42, up from 19)
- Seasonal challenge scores and a hidden mini-boss 'Puff T1000' as a seasonal reward
- Find Puff T1000, race him, and unlock his skin in customizations
Summer Content and Rewards
New summer themed customization, a new arena map 'Nero Reef' with an underwater theme, and the competitive Ranked Mode.
Players can complete various personal objectives which add to the unlock of special limited-time-community-wide rewards. These rewards see the addition of the Z.A.P. pinball and other thunder themed cosmetics.
See the attached media or download press assets here
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- HyperX Announces HyperX QuadCast Microphone for Streamers and Casters - March 25, 2019
- Arcade racing is back! Launch trailer for Xenon Racer is now live - March 25, 2019
- Spacelords First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sööma - March 25, 2019