Binary Giants, new independent game developer form Poland, announces release date of a racing game Fast Dust.
Fast Dust will be available on August 22nd, 2018 on STEAM.
Gaming at a Glance Fast Dust is a racing game, you have a 10 unique cars to choose. These cars are neither new nor shiny. But they have a true character, heavily battered, with a specially reinforced structure, they have come out of many collisions and still have some power under the hood.
There are 70 racetracks to cover in varied terrain, total of 270 miles (430km). As a driver of these amazing vehicles, you will have the opportunity to test yourself on the forest roads, in the canyon and in the old factory town. The condition on the road will not always be ideal, get ready for rain, snow, fog and night drive. On some routes, you will discover shortcuts that will allow you to gain an advantage over your opponents and win.
There are 4 types of race:
1. Standard - a race against several drivers, the goal is to take first place;
2. Elimination - a race against several drivers, there are gates on the route, the last driver is knocked out on each gate, in order to win you have to reach the last gate first;
3. Checkpoint - you drive alone, on the route there are gates that you have to reach in a given time, a win allows you to move to the next race;
4. Countdown - you drive alone and you have to reach the finish line in a given time, by winning you prove that you are ready to compete with better drivers;
You can choose Career Mode, Quick Race or Multiplayer.
Official Website: http://www.fastdust.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- TERA: RELOADED COMING TO CONSOLES APRIL 2nd - March 24, 2019
- En Masse Handing Out Four Months’ Worth of Twitch Prime Goodies - March 24, 2019
- VoidVR Announces I’m Fine - March 24, 2019