Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 hits Nintendo Switch next week
Gaming at a glance: It’s the hottest time of the year and Crazy Monkey Studios is about to make it even hotter. We are happy to announce that on August 2, 2018 our classic action shooter Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will see the light of day on Nintendo Switch.
Continuing the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and including all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Online multiplayer and local co-op play modes!
- A refined player movement system, including 360° aiming.
- A ton of WW2 themed levels.
- More weapons!
- And more zombies, Nazis, monsters and boss battles than you can handle!
In short: if you liked the first game, you’re going to adore this one. The team worked hard to retain the unique feel and attention to detail of the original while making improvements to the gameplay where possible. We’re confident you’ll agree we did good.
If you can’t wait to get your itchy trigger fingers on the game, we’ve got Switch review codes available. Please shoot us an email if you’re interested to cover the game and disclose some details about where your coverage will end up.
- MU Origin’s v12.0 Update Now Live - February 28, 2020
- Catch a Ride to a Card Game in Hell: Monster Train’s Closed Beta Begins Today - February 28, 2020
- MoonQuest (Available now on PC, macOS, and Linux for $19.99 USD) - February 28, 2020