Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 hits Nintendo Switch next week
Gaming at a glance: It’s the hottest time of the year and Crazy Monkey Studios is about to make it even hotter. We are happy to announce that on August 2, 2018 our classic action shooter Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will see the light of day on Nintendo Switch.
Continuing the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and including all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Online multiplayer and local co-op play modes!
- A refined player movement system, including 360° aiming.
- A ton of WW2 themed levels.
- More weapons!
- And more zombies, Nazis, monsters and boss battles than you can handle!
In short: if you liked the first game, you’re going to adore this one. The team worked hard to retain the unique feel and attention to detail of the original while making improvements to the gameplay where possible. We’re confident you’ll agree we did good.
If you can’t wait to get your itchy trigger fingers on the game, we’ve got Switch review codes available. Please shoot us an email if you’re interested to cover the game and disclose some details about where your coverage will end up.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Spin Rhythm XD Blasts New Beats onto Steam Early Access October 22, Nintendo Switch in 2020 - September 18, 2019
- And it’s LIVE! Football Drama, the satirical managerial narrative game is out now on Steam, iOS, and Android - September 18, 2019
- Zynga Launches Spellbinding New Puzzle Adventure Game Merge Magic! - September 18, 2019