V-Rally Unfolds Two Racing Categories – Rally and Hillclimb – in New Trailer
Gaming at a glance V-Rally Unfolds Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games are today showing off two of the five disciplines in V-Rally 4: Rally and Hillclimb.
Watch the video that illustrates all the tension a driver feels behind the wheel of their race car:
Modern and historical cars…Africa, Siberia, the American desert…in V-Rally 4, the rally challenges are real, technical challenges, on all surfaces, that only the most skillful drivers can hope to win.
Phenomenal power and endurance are in store for you when you take on a mountain in Hillclimb. You’ll be in control of race cars sporting over 1,000 horsepower, specially designed for this discipline, which you must expertly control on tracks running along cliff faces.
In addition to the two racing modes shown today, there are three other disciplines available in the game:
– Extreme-Khana: you must master drifting and combine speed and precision in these trap-packed courses.
– V-Rally Cross: confront 7 opponents who are hell-bent on making you bite the dust on dirt and asphalt tracks.
– Buggy: your all-terrain vehicle promises to be a unique experience on these particularly rugged tracks.
Each discipline offers a unique and different driving experience. V-Rally 4 also allows racing fans to put their skills to the test and to learn new driving techniques. This versatility will be of great use in Career Mode, which lies at the heart of the game’s experience and which will take drivers around the world.
V-Rally 4 will be available in September 2018 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC. The game will also be available on Nintendo Switch™ at a later date.
Official Website: www.vrallygame.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- CCP Games Warps to EVEsterdam To Kick Off Its EVE Invasion World Tour - March 20, 2019
- DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ ADDS GOKU FROM DRAGON BALL GT TO ITS IMPRESSIVE ROSTER OF CHARACTERS - March 20, 2019
- Zorin OS 15 Beta Release - March 20, 2019