Gaming at a glance
SQUAD UP IN PUBG MOBILE’S JULY UPDATE THAT FEATURES ALL-NEW WAR MODE AND CLAN SYSTEM
Players Can Now Unlock Achievements to Earn In-Game Rewards and Items
Gaming at a glance Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. supercharge the intensity of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG MOBILE) by introducing a major game update today that introduces an action-packed War Mode and all-new clan system.
Following June’s introduction of First Person Perspective Mode, PUBG MOBILE’slatest content drop amplifies the action from the rugged terrain of the Miramar and Erangel realms. Players on iOS and Android can skydive in to the new epic battle of War Mode where teams duke it out on a small patch of the battlefield. Teamwork and grit are continuously tested, as players respawn repeatedly until one team reaches 100 points. Players earn three points for killing an opponent, one point for killing a downed opponent and one point for saving a teammate.
In addition to War Mode, PUBG MOBILE’s July update delivers an all-new way for players to team up and dominate with the introduction of the clan system. Players can create and customize unique clan icons and work to earn exclusive rewards by climbing in ranks and completing challenges.
Other game-related updates for PUBG MOBILE today include:
- New Region Categorization – Nationality, clan, and friend information are now viewable on title screens, and players can enlist in War Zones that are categorized by geographical region;
- New Achievement System – Players can participate in fun challenges to unlock achievements and earn in-game items;
- Exclusive Skins – Even more zany skins are available for customization, including player armor, weapons, planes, and even vehicle finishes;
- SLR Sniper Rifle – The deadly SLR rifle from PUBG on PC arrives in PUBG MOBILE for additional carnage, along with new grip and scope accessories.
Download the latest PUBG MOBILE image assets here.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- CCP Games Warps to EVEsterdam To Kick Off Its EVE Invasion World Tour - March 20, 2019
- DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ ADDS GOKU FROM DRAGON BALL GT TO ITS IMPRESSIVE ROSTER OF CHARACTERS - March 20, 2019
- Zorin OS 15 Beta Release - March 20, 2019